add us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redang-Island-Malaysia/221443514558520

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Power Of Friendship

Friendship is a unique relationship between two or more people that we called as friend. Everyone in this world would have friends as the social obligation when we live in the community.

As part of that, in my perspective, there are two categories of friend. The first one is true friend. True friend is a friend that we know them deeply interpersonal. Moreover, we can value and trust them very well whenever we are in difficult or fine situation. Thus, they will value the strong relationship, share with us the hardship of live and exchange some advices for sake of our life.

The other category is an ordinary friend. It denotes as a friend that we know somewhere but we are not very familiar and well-known with them even we cannot remember their names. :lol: However, I still appreciate them as a friend of mine although I am not recognizes them well. For me, I realize that it is hard to find true friends, thus it is also hard to be true friend too. Luckily, I have lot of friends that support me from the back when I do something and they also concern to give advices if I did mistakes and did it wrongly.

Here, I want to take this opportunity to thank to all my friends that values me as their friend. Hopefully, this relationship wills never end. All in all, I really appreciate the power of friendship. :ugeek:

p/s: I am trying to write in English and hopefully can improve my English! I know lots of grammars mistake here! (Opss! who cares about Grammar? hehe)

5 comments:

  1. eh, lecturer bi cares about grammar tau..jangan...
    anyway, good job. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lect BBI ak mmg best...huhu.ak suspek cara dia ngajar.

    mekasih ek

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh, kate nak improve bi..please talk in english ye..huhu!
    btw, no more tips after this. enough already.banyak sangat dah tips ko dpt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice perspective...i agree with you too, but for me i'll have another category so called special friends.haha. And you are one of my special friends...Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoohoo...really?

    thanks mei theen...hopefully our friendship remains ever lasting

    ReplyDelete